Friday, June 25, 2010

Nukey Brown Ale

Well, the brewery was away on vacation at the lake over last week. And along with being on vacation a batch of Nukey Brown Ale was opened. After drinking five of those beers out of a cup, it was found that they had a good kick. More than I expected. The next day was rough. Rather than to throw in the towel, I decided that it was a good time to tap into the last mini keg of Oatmeal Stout that had been resting since March. Man was it good. Needless to say it didn't last long. Barely made it through one grillin' night of grilling steaks! As I drank the Stout, my pal - You Know Who You Are - grilled the steaks. Another friend toked on a pipe and made the area of grillin' smell even better. Sooooo...I lite up a stogie! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. The Nukey Brown definately has some kick to it. But maaaannnn was it good. Thanks again for a great time this past weekend.

    ReplyDelete